Gebhardt, Emerson, & Moodie Family Law- Contact Us Today


Post Decree


Often times, your first time going through the legal process will not be your family’s last. Circumstances may change or arise that lead to the need for additional legal assistance or court intervention. Post decree issues arise when something needs to be changed or clarified about the court’s initial orders in your case.  This varies from motions to modify parenting time to those regarding adjustments to maintenance or child support. 

GEM Family Law can assist you with any post-decree family law matters, including but not limited to:

  • Modification of Parenting Time
  • Modification of Decision-making
  • Modification of Child Support
  • Modification of Maintenance
  • Relocation
  • Enforcement of Orders
  • Emergency Motions and Hearings